Thursday, July 14, 2011

Decision

I was struggling between this GUCCI bag and the LV Florin Wallet. I like both of it but I can't afford them in a same time! GUCCI is my favorite brand, I like it because of the GG sign, it looks cool. LV WAS my favorite brand, before I know so much about branded stuff. Both are expensive, over thousand. I really don't know which one should I buy first because I like both of them so badly. But finally I made up my decision, I will get the LV wallet first (because it is cheaper than the bag :P ). The price is around 1500+ so I gotta save my money from now! No one will sponsor me, all by myself :)

People keep questioning me, why I want to buy these expensive shit? Actually I can save the money or maybe buy something really useful. Well, the answer is: I like it. Nothing much to explain but I like it.

GUCCI Messenger bag, RM2740:


LV Damier Graphite Canvas Florin Wallet, RM1900:

No comments: