Friday, March 26, 2010

2010 Euphoria Clubbing Night


Yesterday my friends (Amanda, Joshua, Qiqi, XiaoMiing, Liz and Mao)and I were gone to Euphoria @ Sunway! Actually we were planned to go Euro Star, but unfortunately Thursday not Ladies night for the club, so we changed our destination to Euphoria by Ministry of Sound!

RM420 for 1 bottle of Chivas Regal, OMFG so fucking expensive man! Labuan only sell for RM65 -.- After we paid, my wallet empty ady. xD Inside was so less people before 12a.m, but after 12a.m, it’s the show time, it’s the right time and it’s the perfect time! Fucking many people over there, just like 1st time I came.

So many sexy girl also, I was so high! :D But almost all of them go along with their boy, no fun~ Seems like nobody wanna drink that Chivas, so at last I just take away that bottle and drink it, FUCKING HIGH MAN! xD I got a lil bit drunk, but still sober. Want me 100% drunk? Not so easy please. /gg I stay on the dance floor all the night, that feeling was totally awesome!

We stay at there til 3am, after that XiaoMiing fetch us back to Wangsa Maju, really thanks to him so much! Next station, Poppy? Maison? Euro Star? Zouk? Quattro? Where?? :D

No comments: