Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Home Coming



Just back to Labuan on 27th April, arrived at 10:30am. Woo~ After I reached, I went to JPJ renew my car license J Finally no more P! Muahaha! Then go blueberry yamcha with Izzy, I meet an old friend! LEE DA SHUN! J OMFG I was like 2 years didn’t ever saw him at Labuan, he studying at UPM. Well, sorry to Izzy because I was ignored her about 30 minutes :P



Then we go SMK take my SPM certificate, FUCK IT when I saw my fucking result again, HAHA! After that go fetch Wei Ren, we went to SMK Teknik for the choral speaking, Champion: St.Anthony. Congratulation! J

My car, urmm, so many dust, guess my sis and my bro didn’t wash the car since I left Labuan -.-‘’ But I cleaned it today, J I LOVE MY CAR!

Lazy type in Chinese, been force to update d :P Ok it's time to sleep, very very tired~ Good night all!

No comments: